Friday, September 23, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #240


Yes! It's Friday again! This week went by fast and I am not complaining. What am I thankful for this week?  This week I'm thankful for on-line banking. Thankfully, since we started using on-line banking, we check our bank activity more often. Well, guess what? We had some fraudulent charges made to our account. I'm not thankful for the fraudulent charges, but I am thankful for noticing sooner rather than later and also the Customer Service at our bank.

What are you thankful for this week? Let me know in the comments below or on my IG account @3sons_and_astar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!