Originally I had my Gel Plate pulled out and I was going to create some monoprints but realized pretty quickly that I still have so many that I need to use.
So...I pulled out my stash of monoprints and selected two different purple pieces and one green. I am using a floral die from Spellbinders to create these beautiful 3D flowers!
I filmed the process and you can check it out on YouTube.
I wasn't sure what the plan was except the flowers - which turned out so beautiful! After using my Creative Memories circle cutter to create a circle frame, I realized that the white background was way too boring for these beautiful flowers.
A paddle brush and two different purple inks came to the rescue! I just sponged on some color, splashed some Silver and Black Licorice Color Silk around and then added some clear glitter glue dots here and there.
All I know is I must make more of these flowers (and probably try to find a YouTube video of how to attach the stamen. I know I didn't do that right!)
The final card: