Thursday, September 1, 2022

Hummingbird JJ Spread


It's time for another Love To Craft Challenge Blog project. You know me...I love to craft so it's easy to come up with fun projects for this challenge blog.  The challenge will run from September 1st through October 15th so you have plenty of time to link a crafty project.  Any type of crafty project and anything goes!

If you follow my blog, I mentioned months ago that we had a hummingbird nest that hatched one baby hummingbird. It was so cool to watch mama protect her baby and it was a bonding moment for all the females in our family. You can read more about it HERE.


It took awhile, but I finally decided to do a hummingbird spread in the Junk Journal. I used stamps instead of attempting to draw them and some Pearlized Paint that was gifted to me years ago from Rubber Paws.  I rarely use these paints mostly because I forget that I have them.


Here are some close up photos of the spread and the YouTube process video.



I love how I rarely have any plans for my Junk Journal spreads but I always have the right mind to know when it's finished.

Be sure to click the SUBSCRIBE button so you don't miss any of my videos. I post at least two a week and one will always be scrapbooking.  The other will be whatever I'm creating in the Command Center which is the name of my craft room and blog.

Click on over to the LTCCB and link your project before the October 15th deadline!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!