Thursday, September 15, 2022

Road Trip Layout; Sketch n Scrap


This sketch called for some mixed media and I used stamps to get the look. I love how it turned out and especially since it didn’t take away from the photos.

Go to Sketch n Scrap for all your layout and card sketch needs. We have two layout and two card sketches a month. There's also a FB monthly challenge group.


The quotes are from a 12x12 sheet of paper that has been in my stash for years! I love using old stash. It makes me feel so accomplished. 

Here's the sketch:

I don't know...can you see the sketch in the final layout?

Watch the YouTube video to see how I put it together and make sure you click on over to the Sketch n Scrap blog to link your own project!


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!