Friday, September 16, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #239


Another Friday and another week to be thankful. This week I'm thankful for cooler weather. We had temperatures in the high 80's all week and it's been really nice! And it's been nice to open up windows to let some fresh air in the house.

Is fall in the air? I hope so! It is my favorite season.

What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment below or on my IG account which is @3sons_and_astar.

I started posted these TGIF posts there as well!

Have a great cooler weekend! 

If you're not already a subscriber to my YouTube channel, click over and see the two shorts I recently uploaded. These are actually pretty fun to film & post and I hope to do more.

Click on the YouTube icon to the right to go straight to my channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!