Friday, September 2, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #237


Happy Thankful Friday all! This week I'm thankful for good health. It took a little while to get over the COVID symptoms which in my case was mostly exhaustion & lightheadedness, but I'm finally feeling back to my ol' self. What does that mean exactly? Well, my back still hurts, I'm hungry all the time and I'm back in the Command Center being creative!

Tomorrow we are hosting an 86th birthday party for my mom so we've been busy cleaning and disinfecting the house. I'm really excited about the party and know we'll all have a great time. I've made some things to decorate and you'll start seeing those posts as the days go by. Many of them will have YouTube videos too so be sure to check those out!

Thursday was the first Chemo Day for my son and it is so great to see the support from our family. He's feeling optimistic, strong and ready to kick cancer's butt!


My granddaughters encouraging their uncle on his first chemo procedure!

What are you thankful for this week? Please share in the comments here or on my IG account (@3sons_and_astar). I started posting the TGIF posts there as well.

Enjoy your next seven days AND don't forget, there's always something to be thankful for!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!