Monday, September 12, 2022

T-Shirt Orders; Cricut Projects


I've been busy working with HTV on my Cricut. I had two orders for shirts over the weekend. It's still super hot so working indoors is ideal this time of the year.

I filmed the process of changing one of these SVGs to work for what I needed to create the Hellfire Club shirt. I made one earlier for my granddaughter but didn't save the work I did. 


I hope this helps when you need to attach images in Design Space. 


I don't have a photo of the other two shirts I made since they both had personal information on them. Just know that they were cute too!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!