Friday, June 26, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #135

TGIF This week flew by. That in itself is something to be thankful for, but this week, I'm thankful for lipstick.

I know, I know...it sounds crazy especially when I rarely wear it anymore, but earlier this week my daughter brought out a big bag of unused and slightly used makeup. Well, my DIL, granddaughter (remember, she's 9) and I were so excited. We all took our turn digging in and grabbing what we wanted.

Such a girlie thing, but so fun!


My mom is a huge lipstick fan. In fact, I can't think of a time when she didn't suggest that we put on lipstick.
How about you? Do you wear lipstick? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!