Sunday, June 14, 2020

ICAD 2020; Week 1 & 2

It's that time of the year...the 61 day ICAD challenge. To participate in real time, the challenge is from June 1 - July 31st. But of course you can do it anytime. To see previous index cards I made during ICAD challenges, click on the ICAD label to the right. This is my fourth year participating.

To find the daily challenge prompts, go to Daisy Yellow Art and follow along.

Here are my index cards in order:








This is a really fun way to keep yourself creative during the summer months. It can take a quick 15 minutes or even longer if you want. It's all up to you! Won't you join me in this 61 day challenge?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!