When the Facebook group, Love RTS, posted if anyone was interested in a swap, I jumped in with two feet. I missed the first one since I didn't see the post, but I signed up for the second one with the theme...rainbows & umbrellas.
I used this Kindness Is Cool stamp set by Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ)
Oh my gosh, aren't they super cute? I made extras for myself because I love how cheerful and fun they are!
This is what I did...
- Used a square punch and cutter to create my own "Polaroids". They are approximately 2x2.5".
- Cut up an assortment of blue cardstock scraps and adhered to the back.
- Stamped "smile" on the bottom of each one - some of the right side & some on the left.
- Colored in the rainbow using watercolor markers.
- Used a Glue Dot to adhere a bit of gold thread before adding the rainbow with dimensional adhesive to pop it up.
- The small colorful flat enamel hearts are also from FSJ and came in rainbow colors (perfect!)
- Cut thin strips into fishtail banners using cardstock scraps.
- Plopped a enamel dot to the top of the banners.
We had to make & send 15 of the same item and we received 15 different ones. Fun, huh?! I can't wait to see what I get in return.
Fun Stampers Journey is now sold through Spellbinders. If you're interested in their products, click to their website HERE.