Monday, June 22, 2020

Bitten By The Bug 2; Summer Solstice-Show Me The Sun

The current challenge at the BBTB2 site is...Summer Solstice (Show Me The Sun)! I used cuts from the Splish Splash collection from Miss Kate Cuttables. I love her designs and they are free with Circuit Access subscription in Design Space.
I love these "little mermaids" and I knew the title & sun would be so cute on the layout! I cut the sun at 7.5" and the title at 8.5" wide. It's actually a pretty simple layout with the Cricut cut outs and photos being the main focus. I added those cute acrylic water drops (had them forever!) and some washi tape to complete the page.



Now it's your turn...make something with your Cricut and link it to the BBTB2 site before the current challenge ends.

5 comments:

  1. Dorlene, great layout! all the elements are perfect! those droplets and the washi! love this!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout and I love the acrylic droplets. I also like seeing washi tape as I have a lot, but don't seem to use it like I should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pool layout, I may have to copy it as I have lots of pool pictures to scrap. That Miss Kate‘s credible‘s image is so perfect, worth the time to assemble. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, this layout sure makes me smile. Those little ones are so cute! So is this layout, just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO stinkin cute! Everything about this screams summer fun! I just wanna jump in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!