Friday, June 19, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #134

Happy Friday! This week I'm thankful for movies and movie lists. My daughter made a list of 100 Must See movies and this sparked the decision to watch Rocky. Now, I've been trying to get my kiddos to watch Rocky since the beginning of time...I LOVE THIS MOVIE! but for whatever reason, they never wanted to watch it.
On Sunday, we watched it...and of course, they loved it...which means we get to watch more and more Rocky Balboa movies!

And more than likely Rocky IV. I'm pretty sure I stopped watching at that point until Creed came out - which by the way, I LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!