Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Junk Journal Spread; Galations 3:26-28

I cut thin strips of cardstock scraps and wove them together to create a "rug" of paper. The problem with the end result was that I really didn't take into consideration the color combination so it was bright and not really pretty (of course I did not take a photo).

I put a coat of white gesso over the top and then sprayed it with an assortment of color sprays. It came out with a peachy green & brown patina that I really liked. It was too large to put on a standard card so I decided to use it in my junk journal.

I flipped through the journal to find the perfect background for the "rug". Once I found it, I adhered it with double sided tape.

Then I fussy cut some images from the #printprayslay shop along with a bible verse to glue on top of it. (These images were free on their website HERE.)


1 comment:

  1. Loving the journal page Dorlene. That 'rug' makes a great background. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #8

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!