Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Bash Your Stash; (Animals) Stamps 2

Wow! I have some cute animal stamps...who knew?!  LOL I'm really enjoying this series since I'm using stamps that I didn't know I had or that I haven't used in a long time. PLUS, I'm organizing and downsizing too. Read more about the Bash Your Stash series HERE. You can also click on the "Bash Your Stash" label on the right side panel.

Here are more projects I've made using animal stamps:

How have I not used this stamp before?
Yup...this is a paint sample strip!

Stamped over some random paint 
splotches in my junk journal.
Another junk journal page. Now that I'm
looking at this, I realize I need to color the
armadillos, yes armadillos!
I also have a lot of dog stamps & I'm super excited about using them. Stay tuned for more projects using stamps from my ANIMALS drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!