Monday, July 30, 2018

Handmade Baby Gift

I love getting baby shower invitations. It means I get to create something for a new baby! Ever since I started sewing, I make handmade baby gifts. Well, since my sewing machine conked out on me right before Christmas and my new machine hasn't come out of the box yet, I decided to make some iron on onesies.

I made some last month (see post HERE) and loved them! Those tiny onesies are adorable just by themselves, but add some "pretty" and they are adorable++.



The theme was Tropical Baby, but I'm still hesitant to make a multi-layered iron on. I've watched videos and it looks easy, but it scares me a little. Especially since I hate wasting vinyl - they are so expensive.

Even though they are only one layer, they still turned out adorable and the parents-to-be were really excited about them.

All cuts were freebies at LoveSVG.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are so adorable!! "Go Ahead, Adore Me" - so darn cute!! Love them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your onesies - well, not yours but the ones for baby. Great addition to a plain onesie.
    Sorry I am so late - Hugs, Neet 3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!