Monday, June 4, 2018

Baby Gift and The Cricut

I'm a member of a Facebook group for Cricut users and man oh man, those ladies ARE TALENTED! All their projects make me want to do more and more with my Cricut, but of course, I'm spending most of my time looking at their projects LOL!

I needed a baby shower gift for a baby girl so I went out and bought some plain white onesies to embellish. Unfortunately the only HTV I have is gold glitter, silver glitter, red, black and white.

Aren't these super cute? I think what makes them extra cute is that they are so tiny!

Note: I won a $100 Amazon gift card so I plan on buying lots more HTV and regular vinyl for many more projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!