Thursday, July 19, 2018

Another Junk Journal Video

Hey there, I hope you’re not getting bored with all my junk journal videos but I am having so much fun with them! I tried something a little different with this video. It’s basically a series of photos and a voice over.  The reason why I did it this way is because I started the journal and then realized I should have filmed it.

Well, now I have the chance to try something new!

Thanks for everyone’s kind comments which is really encouraging me to continue filming.

A sneak peek and hope it encourages you to watch the video!

Video:

Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel which is Dorlene Durham and I also post on Instagram.  Find me @3sons_and_astar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!