Wednesday, July 4, 2018

WOYWW #474

Happy WOYWW! I've been MIA for awhile and haven't linked my desk in a few weeks. Mostly because one of my DT obligations seem to fall on Wednesdays and of course that commitment comes first.

But I'm able to participate this week! Here's my desk:

I just finished filming a video for YouTube and all the elements of the project are still on my desk. I still need to edit it but will be on my channel soon as well as a post.

I've been playing around with a Reverse Canvas project. Apparently this is all the rage in the Cricut vinyl world. I finished this one for my sister & BIL's new RV. Sorry for the language, but that's exactly how my BIL said it LOL.
I'm helping my DIL with a pair of canvases to give my son for their one year anniversary this weekend. Can you believe it's been a year already?!

They are big Harry Potter fans and this was a statement that was made in one of the books (and movie too).

After all this time...Always.

Click on over to Stamping Ground website to see more desks or add you work area to the linkage.


14 comments:

  1. What a lovely project I see on your desk. Even the tripod looks right at home. Of course I had a laugh at the RV rule. Happy WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dorlene. I will have to look for your YouTube. I have never done anything like that before! Happy WOYWW! #36

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to have a caravan and that was Rule No.1 there too :) I've just noticed your blog title - I've no idea why it takes me so long to notice something so obvious, put it down to my senior years - anyway, 'Command Center' is the perfect name for a craft room. And perfect too is that Harry Potter quote - I may pinch it for our 22 anniversary card on the 20th! Thanks for sharing. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #32

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of interest on your workdesk. I hope you'll share a link to the vid for next week, so we can take a look. Thanks for sharing - Hazel WOYWW #15 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dorlene. Your desk looks really busy - hope the editing of the video goes well.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoo intriguing, hope to see your creation using those crafty elements on your desk. So many possibilities with the reverse side of a canvas, i'm sure yours will put a wide smile of your Sister & BiL's faces.
    Thank you for sharing WOYWW Tracey #5

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to look up RV (English is not my mother language) but found out and had a good laugh... my dad says the same!!! Happy belated woyww, enjoy your week. Love from Holland, Marit #22

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dorlene. Wow a video, I must watch out for this. Not plucked up courage to do anything like that yet. Great canvas. Thanks for the visit to mine and happy creative week, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  9. busy desk. I'll look for your YouTube video. The canvas made me giggle. That's also a rule for tour buses hehe. Thanks for the visit. Creative Blessings! Kelly #29

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dorlene,
    Looks like fun bits and pieces you have ready to use going on :) ~Stacy #37

    ReplyDelete
  11. No offense taken, I can certainly understand why your BIL wanted that to be the number 1 rule in their RV. BTW, your lettering design on the Cricut was perfect. Thank you for your visit to my blog and Happy belated WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an interesting desk you have. Will have to try and catch up with what you have been doing when it's on your channel. Thanks for popping by. Anne x #11

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bad language doesn't hurt me so fire away - must check out this vinyl cutting on the Cricut!! In fact must check out my Cricut - I might just start using it thanks to you and that lovely script you show us.
    Thanks for visiting mea earlier
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your sign reminds me of the one that says "we don't swim in your toilet so don't pee in our pool"! You seem to be very busy this summer! I will have to go and see your channel! thanks for your visit, Lindart #41

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!