Saturday, July 28, 2018

ICAD 2018; Week Eight & TGIF Thankful Friday #53

I know it's Saturday and I'm a day late in my TGIF; Thankful Friday post but I didn't want to not do it. We've hired a Handy Man to do some projects in our house and I'm so thankful for him. He does an excellent job and doesn't charge an arm and a leg. Or at least it seems reasonable to us. We put new floors in our guest bedroom and soon the kitchen. I am so excited and thankful for his "super power"! And ours to recognize that we can't do it ourselves and we waited long enough. LOL

So what are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment below...

I can see the finish line from here. This will be the last full week of this 61 day challenge. If you're interested in seeing more cards, click on the ICAD label to the right. This is my third year participating in the challenge.

The first year, I framed a bunch of these but so far this year and last, they all just went into a box. These boxes are the ones that our iPhones came in. I added some of the labels I made using my art. I told my daughter, let's see how did I put it, the index card holders come with an iPhone...or something like that. LOL

My cards:





Click HERE to find out more about the GIVEAWAY that is happening right now. Leave a comment to be entered.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!