Friday, July 13, 2018

TGIF; Thankful Friday #51


Image result for family quotes

This week we had an unexpected visitor, my nephew! He popped over and we had such a great visit. Too bad it was a little short since I had to go to bed early for work the next day, but he has such a great energy and it just radiates from him to whomever he's with. Gosh, I love that kiddo!

That kiddo is 36 years old but he's still a kiddo to me. So this week I'm thankful for my nephew, Robert. I'm thankful that we're the type of family that you can just pop on over without a formal invitation. My parents were great role models and raised themselves two generations (and counting) of fun, loving, forgiving, and generous people.

Image result for family quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!