Friday, July 29, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #232


Another Friday is here and for that I am thankful. I started doing s condensed version of TGIF Thankful Friday on my InstaGram account @3sons_and_astar. If you'd like to share what you're thankful for, feel free to do that here or on IG.

What am I thankful for this week? A middle of the week day off! I decided to take Wednesday off and it was nice to wake up late, lounge around and just have the day off to do whatever I wanted.  My daughter and I went to our local thrift store and bought a super cute framed picture for my son; donated some books at the library; shopped at the Dollar Tree and bought ice coffee (slushie for me) from McDonald's.  And then, I didn't even cook dinner!  We went out.

The week went by so quick!

I hope you enjoyed your week and remember no matter what, there is always something to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!