Friday, July 15, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #230


TGIF and Happy Thankful Friday!

This week I'm thankful for my daughter. She's off work over the summer and she's been helping me so much with cooking and cleaning. It's so nice to come home to a clean kitchen and food on the table!

Even though we're knee deep into SRM (Summer Reading Marathon), she is still taking time away from her books to help me out!

How about you? What are you thankful for this week? Feel free to share in the comments below.

I'm going to start posting these Thankful Friday posts on IG. Check it out @3sons_and_astar

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!