Thursday, July 14, 2022

6x12 Layouts

Do you create different size layouts in your scrapbooks? I love using these pocket pages that vary from 12x12, 8x12, 6x12 and even 6x6 sizes. I took so many photos of our time in Lake Havasu City, Arizona but didn't want to make more than a two page 12x12 spread. I mean, I guess I did, but I shortened  them!  Here they are next to the 12x12 layouts that they are sandwiched between.



I used this 6x12 protector and added another five photos! These layouts are pretty simple, but I did love the way they turned out. I tried to emulate the full two page spread by using the same paper pack, stamped images, washi tape and other embellishments.


Check out the process video. I hope it inspires you to create different sized layouts in your scrapbooks.  I purchased my page protectors from Close To My Heart (CTMH), but I'm sure you can find them from other vendors.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!