Saturday, July 9, 2022

Another Triangle Fold Card; CutCardStock

I’m on a roll with these triangle fold cards! I used Basis Pink Cardstock for the base. The Basis Cardstock is 80# so it’s a great weight for cards! 

I created a process YouTube video that you can watch for instructions on making this fancy fold card.  Click   Hereto view.

The daisies, leaf and ladybug were all cut with my Cricut and Pop Tone Assortment pack also from CutCardStock. Be sure to click HERE to see the blog post on the CutCardStock Blog.

Both patterned papers were from my pink scrap pile and cut at 5.25x4 using a triangle template to cut the corners. 

Sentiment stamps are from Close To My Heart. I love stamp sets that have a stamp for the front and inside!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!