Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Rapunzel Cake Topper; Cricut Project

Cake toppers are becoming my favorite things to create! This is a simple one but with all that glitter paper, it sure does pack a punch!

The height of this cake topper is just under 6" and perfect for a small cake. I used the offset feature in Design Space for the "4" and the birthday girl's name "Carina". In fact, I used the offset feature for the name twice to give it more dimension.

The Rapunzel image was from the internet and I used the Print & Cut feature with an offset in Design Space.


The key to a great cake topper is layers! There is plenty of 3D foam adhesive on this one.

Look how great it looks on the cake!


I didn't film a process video on this one but click HERE, HERE and  HERE to see two other cake toppers that I created.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!