Monday, July 18, 2022

Stencil Cards

Have you had a chance to play with these layered stencils? I made the prettiest cards using two different sets. Although they are a little pricey, I do recommend that you try them at least once. Purchase a stencil that you know you'll use often.

When I first use the stencils, I'll copy the sample as far as colors, etc., until I get a good feel for the stencils.

These cards were simple to make because of the layered stencils - just add a sentiment and some bling and you're all done!

Check out the YT video for the cards:

Aren't these gorgeous!?!

The sentiment stamps were a gift from a close friend. They do not have a company or stamp name on them.

The stencils are from PinkFresh Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!