Friday, July 22, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #231


Happy Thankful Friday! This has been another rough week with DS1 in and out of the hospital. I'm thankful for charity, sponsorships or whatever you want to call it when a hospital foundation will assist financially if you don't have coverage. I'm also thankful for programs such as GoodRx which can significantly lower your prescription costs.

You don't realize these things are available when you have insurance but it is SO helpful when you're between insurance plans.

How about you? What are you thankful for this week? Share in the comments here or on my IG account @3sons_and_astar




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!