Monday, July 25, 2022

MIR February, 2021; Scrapbooking Layout

I'm almost caught up with my scrapbooking...who am I kidding? I'm not caught up nor will I be for a long time! But I feel like I am so there you go!

I like to do Month In Review layouts for those occasions that only took a photo or two and don't always require an entire 12x12 layout. This one started as a MIR but quickly became a layout about two of our February birthday babies - my son and my niece.

I wanted to match the orange in my son's hoodie and knew I had this The Guy paper pad that would work out great for these photos. I used a sketch and mostly matched it as it was intended but I don't always do that.

Here are some close ups of the clusters.



All the embellishments were pretty much from this paper pad with the exception of a few birthday stickers and of course enamel dots.  I love using what I have and this is a great example of it.

Here's the YouTube video:


The sketch was from Scrapbooking With AnnMarie which is a website that is all scrapbooking! Great challenges, sketches, tutorials and socializing. There is a free and paid membership option.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!