Friday, August 6, 2021

TGIF; Thankful Friday #188


Hello and Happy TGIF; Thankful Friday! I had an interesting week; I was home alone for 2 1/2 days (with the exception of our dog). It was nice & quiet and I learned a few things:

Things I learned:
  • I really do know how to work the remote control
  • I don't have a key to our front door
  • I like hubby's pillow better than mine
  • I get a lot done when I'm by myself
  • Cooking for one is hard (I had toast for dinner one night)
  • and most importantly, I love that my kids either came over, texted or called me. I'll never actually be alone, which is a great feeling!
And that's what I'm thankful for this week...the fact that even if I'm alone, I'll never actually be alone - I love my family and I am truly blessed!

I hope you had a wonderful week and had many things to be thankful for! Leave me a comment if you'd like to share!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!