Sunday, August 1, 2021

LTSCB August Challenge


August is here and so is another challenge at the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog (LTSCB). This month's challenge theme is...Old School.

I'm going to be honest, this one threw me for a loop. I wasn't sure how to start, but of course once I got started, it all seemed to flow!

Here's my project:

Boom Boxes are definitely "Old School" so I grabbed the stamp and started creating! I uploaded a process video on YouTube and you can see that here:

I had lots of oops and eventually I had to redo the card because there were just too many of them, but I love the card and how it turned out. What do you think?


Products Used:
Sprays: Outrageous Pink & Watermelon from FSJ; Cracked Pistachio & Mustard Seed from Tim Holtz
Stamps:  Boom Box from Imaginisce, Indigo Bleu from Pink Paisley and On Your Birthday from Close To My Heart

Now it's your turn. What are you going to create using the current theme? Be sure to link your stamped project to the LTSCB before the end of the month.

1 comment:

  1. Boom boxes are definitely old school! (Though I hate to think of them as vintage!!) Fabulous card; love the groovy feel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!