Thursday, August 19, 2021

Junk Journal Flowers

I always have fun when playing in my Junk Journal. These flowers were super simple but make such a great addition to this "ugly" spread in my journal. Check out the YouTube video to see how easy it was to create!

Close Up:

The video:

You discover treasures where others see nothing unusual.

Don't you love the fortune I used on this page? I this is is perfect for the reuse of these flowers!  


Products Used:
White & Caribbean acrylic paint
Tim Holtz Distress Crayons
White POSCA Bold paint pen
Regular pencil
Sharpie Fine Point in  Black
Black uniball pen

Be sure to check out my other Junk Journal videos by going to the Junk Journal playlist in YouTube! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!