Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Mixed Media Card #2

I posted a card that I made earlier with these bright & colorful mixed media squares. This card was easier since a lot of the elements were completed earlier. I'm really proud of myself that I actually used one of these extra squares!

Here's the original card post and here's the card I just completed:



I also filmed a quick process video for this one on my YouTube channel. Check it out and if you're not already, hit the subscribe button!

Stamps:  Burst is from Whimsy Stamps, sentiment from Close To My Heart
Ink:  Honey from CTMH
Butterfly Die is cut from the Cricut

You can read more (and check out the process video) of the square from this POST.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!