Thursday, August 26, 2021

Christmas Scrapbooking & A Video

I've got another YouTube video up and wanted to share more details on the blog. It's so much easier to type it here than on the little box in YouTube (at least in my opinion).

Check out the video here:

And here are the deets...
I followed a sketch, but the sketch did not have cutting dimensions. Here's what I did:
Left Side:
 Vertical strips are
Black cardstock = 2.5 x 12; White Print = 5 x 12; Red Print = .5 x 12; Red Stripe = 2 x 12
Holly Square = 4 x 4

Right Side:
 Horizontal strips are
Holly = 4 x 12; White Print = 3 x 12; Red Stripe = 2.5 x 12; Black cardstock = .5 x 12
Holly piece on the top row is 3 x 4

The journaling mat is a 4x6 card from my stash.

All the embellishments are cut from the Cricut. Here are some close ups:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!