Saturday, August 14, 2021

Sketch N Scrap Layout #230 Challenge


Sketches, sketches and more sketches! That's what you'll find on the Sketch n Scrap challenge site. Each month features two card sketches and two layout sketches and they are fabulous! The sketch I'm using today is:
And here's my layout:


What I did:
I followed the sketch as far as the layered papers but just added many more photos. I started doing this a few years ago. I challenge myself to take at least one photo a day during December and then create a "sort of" December Daily layout. Sometimes it takes more than one 2 page spread, but I printed photos in smaller sizes to fit as many as I could on two pages. This is the right side of the 2-page spread. 

I didn't use many embellishments since the photos took over that role, but I did cut the "December" title with my Cricut and did some random stamping here and there.

Now it's your turn! Turn those photos into scrapbook layouts and be sure to link your finished product to the Sketch n Scrap challenge blog before the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!