Friday, August 20, 2021

Sketch N Scrap; Card Sketch #200


August is here and it's time for new monthly sketches at the Sketch N Scrap challenge blog. I love that there are two card sketches and two layout sketches each month - plenty to get you motivated!

I worked with card sketch #200:
Here's my card:


Don't you love that bear!?!

What I did:
I pretty much followed the sketch exactly. I punched a 2 3/4" circle out of vellum before adhering the stamped bear image. 

I used the following supplies:
 FSJ is now Spellbinders

 I bought this at Tuesday Morning.

Now it's your turn! Be sure to link your card on the Sketch N Scrap site before the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!