Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Five Day Cricut Challenge; Day #4, Scrapbook Overlay


Day #4 of my personal Cricut challenge and I've already made something using regular vinyl, HTV, and cardstock. This scrapbooking technique is one of my favorites to do with the Cricut. I've done something similar here and here. This one is pretty simple, but it's perfect for the last two photos of Christmas 2019.




Be sure to check out the YouTube video here:

After cutting and adhering all the paper layers. I added black pen border around all the embellishments, some black splatter and gold sequins. I also added some strips of scrap paper to add fishtail banners here and there. The patterned papers are both from Quick Quotes. As an afterthought, I should have used a solid cardstock for the overlay, but it was in mid-cut when I realized it and it was too late. I didn't want to waste that gorgeous green patterned paper!

There's only one day left of the Five Day Cricut Challenge I put on myself and I'm having so much fun! What will I make tomorrow???



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!