Tuesday, April 16, 2024

You Had Me At

This is a pink on pink on pink card and I love it! What a great way to recognize your bestie than giving her a Lucy & Ethyl inspired card! I stamped & colored the images with alcohol markers and added some white gel pen marks here and there.

I love the idea of them taking a selfie specially since that was definitely not something that someone would have done back then. Can you image, Lucy taking some wacky ones!



This card was created using random stuff on my desk - yes, this is another card from the Card Making Frenzy Series on YouTube. Make sure you check out the video:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!