Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Feeling Groovy



The theme for April on the Printable Cuttable Creatables blog is RETRO. There are so many choices of cut files for this theme that I had a hard time deciding. But I did and I decided to use the Feeling Groovy T333 file for my project.

This is a pretty easy cut file and like most of the cut files on the PCC site, has many different ways you can cut it out. Your choice will depend on your project and what type of products you will be using.


I have decided to make a groovy card using the Feelin Groovy sentiment as the focal image. I stamped the card base using a tie dye stamp set from Hero Arts & some bright fun ink colors; added the sentiment along with some fun twine and then finished with some sparkly Stickles for sparkle.



Check out the YouTube process video to see how I put this together.


The PCC Blog is full of great projects and inspiration for you. Be sure to check it out! Use code 3SONS15 to get 15% off your purchases.

Products Used:
Tie Dye Stamp Set by Hero Arts
Ink Pads: Brocade Blue, Orange Rave, Yoyo Yellow, Gable Green, Cosmic Grape
Black Licorice splatter by FSJ
Black cardstock from CutCardStock 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!