Thursday, April 11, 2024

Card Making Frenzy Last Round


So much fun creating these cards and I still have stuff to make plenty more! I decided to stop the Card Making Frenzy series just because I'm ready to either toss or put away those pieces on my desk. I can't believe I made 25 cards just from scraps left on my desk! Here's one of the cards with a really easy fun fold:


If you are ever in a stump, I highly recommend playing around with this idea. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't put things away!

Be sure to watch the final  YouTube processing video to see three of the cards and a flip through of all the rest of them!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!