Saturday, April 20, 2024

Sketch n Scrap Layout Sketch#295


Using sketches is one of the best things when you're experiencing a creative block. I love this sketch from Sketch n Scrap because even though it has the horizontal line for photos, you can easily turn it to accompany vertical photos - like I did!


Now, this can be neat and tidy like the sketch or I could really mix it up and create something completely different but somehow be inspired by this sketch. I pretty much followed the sketch with the exception of turning it on it’s side.


I scrapbooked this one photo that my daughter and I took during the 2022 superbowl. We didn’t care about the teams but were looking forward to the halftime show!


I gathered football papers and created the title on my Cricut using the print/cut function. The stars were also cut using the Cricut. 


Watch the YouTube video to see how this was put together.



Cutting Dimensions:
Tan football word tone on tone paper was cut at 7x12"
Football laces at 4x12"
Football field is approximately 5x9"
I used the Print then Cut function on the Cricut for the title
Stars were cut with the Cricut as well as the banner shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!