Monday, April 29, 2024

TKS 2 Stick It Down Layout

I got 12 photos on this two page spread! You know I love getting lots of photos on a page so you know I’m happy about that! I used a sketch by Stick It Down as my starting point. Check out their Facebook page for more sketches.

Here’s the sketch:


And here’s what I did with it:


The red piece is cut at 11x11" and placed near the inside edges of the two pages. The patterned paper with the words is cut at 5x11"; both turquoise strips are 1/2" each.



I was able to get 12 photos on this layout spread which makes me so happy. I don't normally put titles on both sides of a two page spread, but it really worked for this one. The photos on the right side were in response to a "Walk with a Buddy" challenge that we did and the other side just needed one! 

I use the Print/Cut option in Design Space for the titles, I cut out stars & walk icons with my Cricut and the foam fingers and smaller sentiments were stamped & die cut.

Be sure to check out the video for all the details!


Also Design Space for the file if you want the titles & stars. There are other "marathon" type things on this file that I will probably use for other layouts for our Second Annual TomKat Strut.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!