Thursday, April 4, 2024

Christmas Cards Layout


On this fun layout, I included all the photo cards we receive for Christmas as well as any handmade cards we receive. I think these cards are fewer and fewer each year which is sad. 

The main focus of this layout is to get them in my album so I wasn't too worried about any of the normal parts of a layout...title, journaling, embellishments, etc.


This is the final page of my 2021 scrapbooking album! It's good to get another year completed and now I'm off to 2022!

What do you do with your photo cards? Do you add them to your album?

Check out the YouTube video to see how I gutted my paper and how I took advantage of a flip flap in order to see both sides of a card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!