Friday, April 5, 2024

Sketch n Scrap Card Sketch #263


I'm working with another great card sketch from Sketch n Scrap. It's funny because when you first look at card sketches, you're first thought might be...hmmm that seems too simple. But then you also get to do WHATEVER YOU WANT with it.

Here's the sketch:


And here's what I did with it:
I used paper scraps that are on my desktop. I have them organized by color in a container to make it easier to use them. This is a double sided paper and mixed with a red scrap was perfect!

I also had the colored lobster that was just left on my desk looking for a home!


A stamped sentiment and an enamel heart are the finishing touches for this nautical birthday card.


I liked this sketch so much that I created a second card.  This one has a curse word so don’t check the YouTube video if you’re sensitive to it.


Check the video here:

And be sure to click over to the Sketch n Scrap blog and/or Facebook page to see more sketches!



1 comment:

  1. These are so cute Dorlene! The nautical look is so fun for the first card and I love that tie dye paper on the second card! Will try to watch the video this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!