Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Anna Griffin Flowers

I was gifted a lot of Anna Griffin card making supplies from a dear friend. All these beautiful florals are not usually my style but I loved challenging myself to create some super girly and vintage looking cards.


I used these floral cutouts to create the 3D stacked flowers for the focal images on each card. And then I used a variety of backgrounds from patterned papers, painted book pages, gel prints, etc. Do you remember those beautiful papers I received from the #tradingpaperpals exchange I took part in last month? Well, I used a lot of those for backgrounds too! Check out the post HERE.

Each card is unique and so pretty!

Check out the video to see how the background and cards are put together.


And the final cards!


I must get more of those gold ferns! Aren't they gorgeous?! Stay tuned because I made a lot more than these two cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!