Saturday, September 9, 2023

YT Hop; Flowers & Bling

Creative Chaos in TN has hit 500 YT subscribers and she wants to celebrate by having a YT Hop so I thought I'd join her. Flowers & bling are her two favorite things and she used these as the theme of this hop. Eeek! I'm definitely stepping out of my comfort zone on this one!


Even though I have three granddaughters and a daughter, I don't normally scrapbook with florals & bling, so I decided to finally finish my DS1 and DIL1's mini album from their wedding in 2019.  I created a paperbag mini album when my other DS3 and DIL3 were married in 2017 so I wanted to do the same thing. These mini albums are for me since I made full on 12x12 albums for both of them.

The materials for this mini album are the same as the ones I used for their large album so all the scraps and supplies I didn't use earlier are all in its own container. I miss my son so much but it was nice to go back and complete this album, relive the memories and remember how much fun we had at the wedding!

Most of the video is on super speed and I talk a lot. I mean A LOT. LOL  I really wanted to focus on just a few portions for the hop, but you do get a chance to see some of the flips, flaps, tabs and pockets that make this an unique and interactive album.



Be sure to watch my YouTube video and then hop over to watch the other participants!


Once it's complete, I'll do a flip through so be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my channel so you won't miss it.

Here you go:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!