Thursday, September 21, 2023

Santa Money Holder; Printable Cuttable Creatables


There are only 97 days until Christmas. Have you started your Christmas craftinging?  I’m sharing a Christmas project on the PCC Blog that you can definitely start now. I used the D111 Santa Face Money Holder cut file to create these super cute money holders that will be used as ornaments on our tree.

Giving the gift of cash is great for any recipient and why not give it in a super cute and festive way?!


Once you upload the image and before you cut it, be sure to attach the money slits to the beard by using the Attach feature. This is the only prep you need to do with the exception of gathering your papers.



I had fun selecting an assortment of skin tone papers and Santa hat colors to make a bunch of these money holders. Don't you LOVE them?!



Since I decided that I am going to hang these on the Christmas Tree for each of my adult kids, I punched a hole on the top, handwrote names added a bead & jingle bell to twine and tied it through the hole. I also went back and outlined the white pieces with a blue grey alcohol marker, outlined the cap with a fine point black pen and some white highlights on the cheeks!



What fun!

I created a YouTube Short when putting these together. Be sure to like and hit the subscribe button so you don't miss out on any of my videos. I post at least two a week. One will always be scrapbooking and the other will be whatever it is I'm creating in the Command Center.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!