Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Mixed Media Collage Fun


I took part of a trading paper pals event via IG earlier and after putting together the packets to gift, I made some collaged tags using mixed media papers and other goodies. I included these into the packets because this is where I put my name & IG account name. 

Just look at what I received!!




Swoon!

Of course I didn't take a picture of the finished tags, but you can see them in the process video below:


After you watch the video, you'll see that I created a tag that I just did not like so I challenged myself to finish it.

What I did for this tag: Putting it together is on the process video but once I went back to it, I added some bright colored tissues from my stash. This adds some color that this tag desperately needed. Then I added some random mark making with metallic and white markers.

Once I did that and after it dried, I drew a leaf shape on a Post-It to make a mask and put white acrylic paint around it. I used a pen to etch in some shapes in the wet paint.


The pink ticket is from my 40th high school reunion. I told my friends I would use them in a project and here it is!

Definitely an improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!