Friday, September 22, 2023

Paper Bag Album Flip Through

There's not much to this post except the link to the YouTube video which will flip through the paper bag album I finally finished of DS1's wedding in 2019.


I already made their 12x12 scrapbook album shortly after the wedding but for some reason it took four years to finish my mini album. If you want to see the large album flip through, click HERE. This album has lots of flips, flaps, QR codes, etc. to add interactive elements.

I had a lot of fun creating this mini album. You can see in the video all the flips, flaps and pockets this album has since it had to contain so many photos. I didn't do a lot of journaling but I plan on typing something and tucking it into the pocket on the last pull out element.

This was certainly an adventure since the wedding was in Acapulco but overall it was a beautiful wedding and it was a lot of fun celebrating the couple. Ahhh...the memories.

Check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!