Tuesday, September 5, 2023

TGIF: Thankful Friday #283 (late post)


Well, it's Tuesday and I just realized I didn't post my TGIF; Thankful Friday #283 post. Which is probably a good thing because I had a great weekend. My nephew got married and we gained a new niece. It was beautiful and we all had a great time.

Honestly, I was a little unsure how the evening would go, but it really was great to get together for something festive and our family needed it.

So that's what I'm thankful for on a VERY late Thankful Friday post. Family gatherings that are fun and festive!

Congratulations to Cristal & Richard!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!