Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Golden State Cake Topper; Cutcardstock.com

When your favorite NBA team is in the playoffs during your son's birthday, you create a fun cake topper!  I created the topper using Basis cardstock from CutCardStock. These were the perfect weight for the cake topper as well as the colors!

Since I am a DT member, you can see my post on Cutcardstock blog.  


I designed the cake topper on Cricut Design Space by searching for the Golden Gate Bridge and a basketball image.  I decided to use a triangle base and basically layer all the images/shapes to it.

The more I make cake toppers, the more I love them. It sure does make a plain birthday cake fun and personalized for the birthday king.




All products were from Cutcardstock and can be found at their website HERE.

Basis Blue and Basis Gold 80# Cardstock
Gold Glitter Cardstock

I used a variety of adhesives to put it together. Nuvo Liquid Paper Adhesive, ATG double sided tape gun and 3D Foam tape.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!